Sup Acroyoga Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Workshop lasting two and a half hours
- Introduction of the members of the Air Sup Acroyoga team (airsupacroyoga.com)
- Warm up yoga (15-20 min)
- Basic / Intermediate / Advanced / Ground – instruction on acroyoga poses based on SUP (Approximately 1 hour)
- Transfer of learning to the paddleboard (About 1 hour)
- At the end of the activity, bring a meal if desired to share a little moment with us at the end of your experience
All the necessary equipment is included:
- Yoga mat for stretching
- SUP ACRO specific paddleboard
$ 50 per adult for the 2h30 workshop
What you should bring:
- A swimsuit
- A towel
- Some water
- A change of clothes is recommended
- Water shoes for those who want it
- Your meal if desired
Where to go:
Join us at Mooney's Bay beach 2960 Riverside Dr., Ottawa, ON K1V 8N4. When you are looking at the water, go to the right of the beach where the sand meets the grass, between the beach and the large playground.
Regulations and safety precautions:
- Registration numbers are limited to government restrictions (10 at this time)
- Try to sign up in pairs if you can.
- The instructors will wear masks when interacting with participants when distancing is not possible.
- A distance of 2 meters will be required between pairs of participants.
- Equipment will be cleaned and sanitized
- Please throw away your garbage, or take it with you