Inner Soul Staff wants to create a positive experience for ALL students. Please consider the following when visiting the studio :
1. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early in order to sign in and adjust your bike.
2. Running or cycling shoes (SPD clip) are mandatory.
3. Water, a towel, and padded cycling shorts are highly recommended for your comfort.
4. Cell phones, Ipads, magazines and talking during class are all distracting to your neighbors (and suggest that you are not working hard enough!)
5. Be mindful of personal hygiene.
5. Please wipe down your bike when you are done.
1. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early in order to sign in and set up your mat.
2. Many students suffer from allergies, so please try to avoid scents/perfumes/cologne if possible.
3. Cell phones should be turned off or set to vibrate.
4. For your own comfort it is not recommended to eat 2 hours before a yoga class.
5. A yoga mat, water and comfortable clothing is all that you need to bring. (Mat rental is $2) Yoga is practiced in bare feet.
6. Please work at your own level and feel free to rest in Child’s Pose or Savasana at any time.
7. Savasana (Corpse Pose) is usually the final resting asana. It is the most important posture in the practice of yoga. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE DURING THIS TIME if at all possible.
Please note that we welcome participants of all ages in most yoga classes, however due to the extreme heat, children under 12 years of age are no longer permitted in “hot yoga” or “hot power” classes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Inner Soul Staff